Center for Rural Development in Central Vietnam (CRD) received the support from World Vision Germany and Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development in Germany (BMZ) to implement the project “Associated agriculture for long-term income stabilization of ethnic minorities and equal integration in community development in Vietnam” from 2019 to 2022 in Nam Giang – one of the poorest and most vulnerable districts of Quang Nam province. The project aims to improve livelihoods for black pig-breeding households from ethnic minorities in the mountainous areas of Central Vietnam and are equally integrated into community development.
At this stage, 20 out of 25 activities have been completed, meanwhile the rest will be planned to finish by the end of September 2022. The rest of activities are: Incorporation with World Vision in Nam Giang district to organize study tour for local partners on successful market linkage model; (2) Organizing 6 customer conferences, participating in trade fairs (1 day each) and introducing products; (3) Establishing and operating 3 market information channel for pork and other key agricultural products; (4) 6 meetings (each 25 persons maximum) on sharing experience on veterinary among communities on communal, district and provincial levels; (5) Providing consultancy and technical assistance for 600 animal husbandry households and veterinary.
In the context of the implementation of the last quarter of project, CRD intends to recruit one (1) experienced consultant as a Project Coordinator to support project implementation, and for which these Terms of Reference (TORs) are prepared.
- A relevant degree in agriculture extension, rural development, animal science, or other relevant social sciences disciplines.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the management and implementation of development projects
- A good knowledge of international funding agency procedures (World vision is preferred) and reporting requirements.
- Experience in coordinating the project activities
- Strong report writing and analytical skills, with a demonstrable record of delivery on time.
- Experience in recruiting, managing, motivating, and monitoring staff members and consultants.
- Experience in working with the ethnic minority in Central Vietnam
- Be familiar with the animal production system in Central Vietnam
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their relevant qualifications and experience: – 01 Statement of Interests (either in English or Vietnamese) – 01 Updated Curriculum Vitae (in English and Vietnamese), clearly showing the relevant work experience related to the position and contact information of 3 references. Applications should be sent via email: email@example.com; Tel: 0234 3529749; ext: (0)
Enquiries should be addressed to Mr. Ho Le Phi Khanh – project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the applications is 17:30 on 25th May 2022
Please find more details in the attached file.